News - Details
Camilo Quintero, is the new Global Head of Sales for ECU Worldwide
Camilo Quintero, is the new Global Head of Sales for ECU Worldwide effective January 1, 2018. Camilo, who was previously Vice President – Sales (USA), has been with Econocaribe/ECU Worldwide for 19 years.
In his previous role, Camilo has successfully led the USA Sales organization for 4 years accomplishing the implementation of a formalized sales process, include CRM usage program and mass mailing marketing campaigns, placing ECU Worldwide USA in the spotlight via the use of social media. He also developed sales initiatives for all sales staff to assist in achieving budgeted growth and was responsible for conducting on-going formalized sales training programs while mentoring the USA Sales Team.
This new role is expected to positively impact global sales effectiveness and growth by improving sales strategies, institutionalizing best practices, developing and delivering best-in-class training, tools, processes and communications across the globe.
In this role, Camilo will:
• Lead our diverse sales organization focusing on small and medium customers and drive development & productivity of the global sales workforce with a strategic focus on the design, development, implementation and delivery of all enablement activities including training, tools, processes and communications globally. All Country Sales Managers will now report functionally to him.
• Partner with the regional and country leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps amongst sales people, conduct on-going needs assessments, and develop/roll-out targeted programs.
• Oversee the preparation of sales training programs such as in-person workshops, learning modules, and other sales training materials.
• Lead the implementation and ongoing management of our sales enablement platforms (CRM solution), translating business needs into end-to-end sales enablement programs and consistently enhance and update the same. Diana Bharucha, who is responsible for global campaign management of CRM, will report to him.
• Work closely with our Global Customer Team, led by Harm Wessels (who will continue to report to Marc Stoffelen) and the Global Bid Team in order to align processes and sales initiatives where possible.
Develop and implement a comprehensive sales communications strategy to drive engagement, collaboration, understanding and alignment to priorities.